Centacare South West NSW have 60+ staff across five locations: Wagga, Albury, Griffith, Finley and Leeton, providing a range of welfare and mental health services including counselling, parenting education, post separation, humanitarian entrant services, case management, headspace Griffith, NDIS and community development.
Centacare is committed to providing a collaborative and innovative culture, promoting reflective practice and continual learning whilst making a positive difference in the lives of our participant base.
Benefits of Working for Centacare:
- Additional leave over Christmas/New Year
- Salary packaging
- Paid study leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity in the Workplace, ensuring the workplace is free of discrimination and harassment.
- Opportunities for employees to develop their skills and abilities fully, fostering an encouraging, motivated and collegial workplace
- Member of the Australian Employment Covenant, we are committed to providing employment opportunities for Indigenous Australians